Kauai’s Ultimate Na Pali Coast Eco Tour
- Adults 13 years or older
- Children 7-12 years old
- Private Charters Will only be your group. Up to 14 ppl Max.
Kauai’s Ultimate Na Pali Coast Eco Tour & Snorkeling
GO BEYOND THE BEACH…
Join Team Sea Riders on a unique and personal zodiac snorkeling adventure on Kauai’s stunning NaPali Coast. Divemaster guided snorkeling, coastline and sea cave touring (when conditions are right) with spectacular views, great photo opportunities, marine life, waterfalls and memories to last a lifetime!
Kauai’s Ultimate Na Pali Coast snorkel tours depart from Kekaha, the closest Harbor to the Na Pali Coast, which afford less travel time and more time to enjoy the Na Pali Coast and in the water snorkeling at fabulous, uncrowded snorkeling sites. In a small group, you’ll enjoy the personal service from Kauai Sea Riders’ knowledgeable and professional Captains and Crew. Light deli-style lunch, delicious snacks and non-alcoholic beverages provided.
Times & Location
AM tours meet at 7:30am and usually return around 12:45pm-1pm. Afternoon tours meet at 1pm Usually returns around 6:15pm -6:30pm
This trip departs from Kikiaola past Waimea (First left after Mile Marker 24)
• Dry bag for personal belongings
• High quality snorkel equipment
• Ice-cold beverages (Hawaiian juices, Ginger Ale and filtered water)
• Deli style lunch and snacks
What To Bring
• Swimsuit (please wear)
• Sunscreen (reef safe encouraged)
• Rain jacket or windbreaker (our tours can get wet and wild!)
• Sea-sickness medication (if prone to motion sickness)
• Essential medications or epipens (if applicable)
• Water bottle (optional but encouraged)
• Camera (if have)
What To Know
• Only bring essential items (leave your change of clothes at the harbor, etc.)
• Our boat is an open craft, meaning lots of sunshine, sea spray, and up close encounters
• Don’t forget your smile and your spirit of adventure!